Though Umdla is in its embryo stage as an established entity, the team forming the core have a wealth of experience and exposure within the Construction industry. Collectively Umdla boasts more than 80 years of construction experience spanning both the Private Sector as well as the Municipal environment.
At Umdla our experience and tenacity in delivering quality provides us the confidence to offer services that cover a wide range of expertise. In order to address the immediate needs identified within the industry, the following are the focal points of our service delivery (we are in no way limited to these though):
– Road construction (including parking areas and sidewalks)
– Road rehabilitation (road repairs)
– Road furniture and infrastructure replacement
– Kerb and channel installations
– Sub-surface drainage installation
– Brick Paving (parking, sidewalks, roadways etc.) including all associated layers
– Premix (asphalt surfaces)
– Minor water infrastructure remedial work (including meter installations)
Umdla comprises a number of small teams which can be allocated independently to undertake a particular task or as a group depending on the size and complexity of the project requirements. Each team is fully equipped to undertake the work as listed above.